Forums » The Chatterbox

2017 Club Officer Nominations

Hello EBCC members!

So you thought election season was over? Guess again, it's time for the annual EBCC club officer election. The positions up for grabs are President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, Club NEBRA representative and webmaster. Please take some time to visit the club forum and nominate club members for any of these positions. Nominations will be reviewed by the Nomination committee in accordance with the club by-laws and a list of candidates will be presented for club members to vote on.

We are seeking nominations to replace John Lockwood who will be stepping down as the club treasurer. Please contact John if you have any questions about the position. Many thanks to John for his efforts as treasurer over the last few years.

The nomination period begins today and will close on 11/22. Please submit your nominations on this forum thread.

Pat Cunningham

In reply to pcunningham

I'd like to run again for club Webmaster. My campaign slogan will be "Make Eastern Bloc Great Again".

In reply to Brent

I can't wait for the debates!

In reply to Brent

> I'd like to run again for club Webmaster. My campaign slogan will be "Make Eastern Bloc Great Again".

But can you make "remember me" actually remember me?

In reply to Carey_Gregory

Are you nominating yourself for the position of webmaster Carey? That is what this topic is intended for.

In reply to pcunningham

> Are you nominating yourself for the position of webmaster Carey? That is what this topic is intended for.

Nope! I think Brent will do a fine job.

Just a few days left to nominate club officer candidates.
In light of John Lockwood's retirement as club Treasurer I would like to nominate Kris Turon as his replacement.

Also, Ron Beliveau will be assuming another leadership role within the club in 2017. I nominate Jan Tanner as his replacement as club Vice President.

I nominate Pat Cunningham as President and Beth Saman as Treasurer for EBCC.

It is going to be a great year with some specific cycling interests as well! Happy Thanksgiving to all! Jan

Last chance to drain the swamp and make EBCC great again ;)

Nominations close today at 11:59 PM EST.