Forums » The Chatterbox

2017 Clothing Order?

I'm thinking that I could use a spiffy new EBCC jersey; any plans for an order this year?

This is on the agenda for the spring meeting this Saturday. Lot's of cool things going on. Hope you can make it! Pat

Forgot to grab my swag at the Spring kickoff. Any other way to get the socks and bottle? Thanks

In reply to mrharrybay@gmail.com

I will ask to have a pair of socks and water bottle dropped off at Benidorm Bikes and will let you know when it is here. I would imagine you are a large size for socks. See you soon.

In reply to pcunningham

Any further word on what the club is doing with regard to clothing for this year?

In reply to DinoSore

The shop will be putting in a short/bib order through Voler on behalf of the club. The short design will be slightly modified to match both the white and blue (shop) jerseys currently out there. We can investigate additional items (arm warmers, etc.) if we can meet the minimums. Stay tuned.....

In 2018 we will be switching to Pearl Izumi as the clothing supplier with one single design as the club/shop kit. The shop currently has a fit kit on hand for people to check out. The kit design will be a topic of discussion in 2017.

We discussed this at the spring meeting but your question is a good reminder that we need to post the meeting presentation for folks who were not able to attend.

In reply to pcunningham

So since it wasn't specifically said at the meeting or in this thread am I correct to assume that the white/green Eastern Bloc jerseys are no longer available and the blue shop jerseys are the new club jerseys?

In reply to Snoskier16

Specifically, there will be no jersey order of either design this season. There are blue jerseys available at the shop at this time if needed. This is a temporary transition with the hope of accommodating the club as a whole until a new jersey design is available from Pearl Izumi next year.

Just to reiterate, the intent here is two fold: to return to a single club/shop design as well as save money and hopefully offer more item options by sourcing the clothing through the shop.

Historically there was one kit design available at the shop, the green Benidorm/Eastern Bloc design. Over the last several few years this has morphed into several designs including a blue Createx design for racers, a white club design, and a second blue shop design. We are looking to return to our roots with a single design with more fit and style options to accommodate club members of all disciplines.

In reply to Jan

Thanks Jan, I'm grateful.

In reply to pcunningham

I'd like to get in on that bib short order when the time comes. Who should I speak with to have a pair ordered? Do we have an approximate order date?

Thanks, Jeff Cote

In reply to cotej

Post your preference here for size and style (male/female, shorts versus bins and size). I will check into order details and and delivery date as well an any other options for chamois, etc..

In reply to pcunningham

Thanks Pat. I'm looking for one pair of Men's Xlarge bib shorts (Sola fabric with the Comp HP pad), to match the club jersey I picked up last summer. - Jeff

In reply to pcunningham

Pat: 2 : Mens Medium BLK FS Pro Bib Short - Milano Comp HP (Item # on 2016 order was V5110802Z)

2: Womens Large BLK FS Pro Bib Short - Sola Comp HP

Thx, Walt

In reply to pcunningham

I need bib shorts XL. I am all man.

Please put me down for one pair of women's medium shorts with the order that is going out this Wednesday (5/24).

Thanks Jan and Pat.

Mens XL Shorts. Thanks, Jack.

Thanks Pat for informing EBCC members of this opportunity for a relatively quick turn around reorder of EBCC shorts and or bib shorts.

• The order will be submitted by 6PM CT time on Wednesday, May 24th. The expected ship date is around the 1st week of July.
  • These shorts and bibs are by Voler. They will be black throughout and the leg band will be black with the white stripe and EBCC star. This short will match whatever kit you want to ride in.
  • I have not received confirmation of pricing as that will be impacted by quantities ordered, and the fabric chosen for your short and the pad. It will likely be in the $85 - $90 range and an additional $15 if you choose the Milano fabric. The most recent orders placed by EBCC showed the FS Pro Short and or Bib was preferred with the Comp HP pad.
  • Please refer to the following link to confirm the fabric and pad.
  • Voler Custom Clothing FS Pro Short and Bib fabric and Pad
  • Take a look at your current color of pad to help you know what you currently use.
  • If you do not specify fabric or pad, the default will be the Sola fabric with the Comp HP pad...and you will have an awesome short.
  • Please let me know if you have any questions by emailing me directly, Jan@BenidormBikes.com Thanks, and hope to see you on a ride soon.

I'll do a men's XL with the Milano fabric and comp HD pad. Don

I'll take men's L bib short. Thanks!