Forums » Group Rides

Tuesday, June 22nd B Ride CANCELED

So this was going to be the Hillfest / Flatfest date, but due to weather, we have moved it to Wednesday, June 23rd.

So this means people may want to ride this evening. I am unable to leave the bike shop, and am aware that 3 others will not be attending...they are resting up for tomorrow (haha).

I will leave tonight's ride as a 'show and go' decision for those that do show up. I will post a message if the ride is to be cancelled due to weather, by 5PM. If you want to ride, either respond in the forum...or hopefully on the EBCC Slack Tuesday Group Ride.

Thanks and ride safely...with your lights all set to go. See you at the 5:30PM departure tomorrow at Canton High School, or next Tuesday.