Eastern Bloc Cycling Club
Tuesday 9/9 - Simsbury CP Ride *5:30 Start*
This Tuesday we have a somewhat flat ride, here's the Link to RideWithGPS Route
5:15pm meet time, for 5:30 sharp departure. See you there, weather is looking excellent.
- Out Old Farms/Holcomb turning into Canton rd until we hit Rt-10 (Regroup)
- Rt-10 north to main intersection of 189/10/202/20 (stick together, single file only on 10/202)
- Take Hungary and a short ways up right on canal, then left on Pedersen till it ends on Copper Hill (Regroup)
- Rt on Copper, right and descend Newgate (Regroup)
- Strait across Rt-20 to Holcomb, let on 189 into Tariffville, take the the local town road (Winthrop) until top of hill (Final Regroup)
- Decent 315, Left on Quarry to Terry's Plain veer right onto riverside to follow the river, right over drake bridge and return via 309 back to the lot.
If we make exceptional time, (we'll make the call at top of 315. we would veer left on Weatogue (instead of right on Riverside) to 185, than take Stratton Brook rd back to lot.